Apply For a New or Additional License

Information on Late Fees


The following are links to our online Frontline Applitrack system. For technical issues with this system, you can use this link for help.

You can use this link to access incomplete/unsubmitted applications if you don't have the email the system sent when you started. Use the following to start a new application:

Teacher Licensure (Out of State Preparation) (Instructions here)

Coaching Authorization Application (Instructions here)

Statement of Professional Recognition School Nurse (Instructions here)

Substitute Authorization   (Instructions here)

Behind the Wheel Driving Instructor Authorization (Instructions here)

Paraeducator Certificate  (Instructions here)

Activities Administration Authorization  (Instructions here)

Initial School Business Official Authorization  (Instructions here)

School Psychology Intern  (Instructions here)

Statement of Professional Recognition  (Instructions here)

Native Language Speaker Authorization  (Instructions here)

Initial School Administrative Manager  (Instructions here)

Orientation and Mobility License  (Instructions here)

Substitute License (Iowa Institution)  (Instructions here)

Substitute License (Out of State Preparation)  (Instructions here)

Professional Service License (Out of State Preparation)  (Instructions here)

Administrator License (Out of State Preparation)  (Instructions here)

Class G (counselor - no teacher license & no practicum)  (Instructions here)

Evaluator Approval License  (Instructions here)


The following may be downloaded as a "type on" Word document or a PDF;
click the appropriate icon. Instructions are on the form.

          Teacher Licensure (Iowa Institution)

          Administrator Licensure (Iowa Institution)

          Professional Service License (Iowa Institution)

          Class B or Executive Director Decision (conditional)
(Temporary license to serve outside of endorsed area while completing requirements)

          Career and Technical Authorization (Occupational)

          Teacher Intern License

          Out of Country

     PDF     International Exchange


* Order a Background Check Packet