Finance Web Reporting
Help for DR-2 Schedule A Contributions
Schedule A Form Fields:
||Yes, when Contributor is a Committee
|From Fund Raiser
|Candidates Own Funds
Schedule A - Contributions
- Click on "Contributions" on the left side of the screen. The first time it will show no contributions. Click on
"New Contribution" to add a transaction.
- Select "Contributor Type" from the dropdown. If the contact has been used before or is a committee, the application will search as you type in the "Contributor" field. When you tab to the next field, the address information will be completed.
- If the contact is new, type in the name and address information and when you save the transaction, the contact will be saved to your contact list.
- Provide information in the other fields, as required.
- When you click on "Save Contribution", you will return to the Contribution list. Click on "New Contribution" to add another transaction, if appropriate.
- To end session, click on "Logout" (left side of screen, under "Settings"). When the report is complete, file by clicking on Submit DR-2 on the Summary page.
- For unitemized contributions
under your level ($25 or less for candidates or PACs, $50 or
less for county statutory committees and $200 or less for state
statutory committees in a calendar year) place a check in the "Unitemized"
- If the receipt is proceeds from
a fundraiser auction, check the box "from fundraiser".
- If you are reporting receipt
of the candidates own funds, check the box for "Candidates
Own Funds" and the name and address information will be
- If you are reporting interest
earned, enter the contact information, then check the box for
"Interest" and the explanation will be automatically
- If you are reporting a reversal
of money taken in, such as a contribution check that is returned
for insufficient funds, enter the contact information, then check
the box "Reverse". The amount will automatically be
deducted from the contributions total.
- Enter an explanation only for
unusual circumstances, such as a reverse entry.
- NOTE: All committees except ballot issues are prohibited
from accepting any direct or indirect contributions from corporations.
Under certain circumstances, your committee may have accepted
a refund from a corporation that is permitted. Check with IECDB
if you have questions.
- NOTE: Direct or indirect contributions from one candidate's
committee to another are prohibited.
- Anonymous contributions in excess
of $25 are prohibited from being received.
- The contributor is the name
printed on the check.