Finance Web Reporting
Help for DR-2 Schedule H1
Schedule H1 Form Fields:
|Current Value Amount
|Price Paid Amount
Schedule H1 - Inventory
- Click on "Inventory" on the right side of the screen . The first time it will show no inventory. Click on
- Candidates’ committees must list campaign property with a value of $500 or more when acquired. (Exception: Consumable campaign property, such as yard signs.) The property will automatically carry forward to subsequent reports. (Exception: Property will not cascade from an amendment to an amendment. Those will need to be entered manually.) Adjust the "Current Value Amount" as needed.
- Enter the required information
for the property acquired. If the property is received as
an in-kind, you may estimate the value in the "Price
Paid Amount" and check the box for "Value Estimated."
Describe the property in the box marked "Property."
When finished, click on "Save Property ".
- On the next screen click on
"New Property" and follow the above steps
to add additional inventory. Click on "Save Property ".
- To end session, click on "Logout" (left side of screen, under "Settings"). When the report is complete, file by clicking on Submit DR-2 on the Summary page.
- NOTE: When
the property value is less than $100 and that has been reported,
it should be deleted from inventory.
PACs and statutory party committees are not required
by statute to use this form.