Finance Web Reporting
Help for DR-2 Schedule H2
Schedule H2 Form Fields:
Schedule H2 - Property
- Click on "Property
Sales" on the left side of the screen. The first time it will show no property sold.
Click on the "New Sale" to add a transaction.
- The sale or donation of campaign
property by a candidates committee is reported here.
- If the contact has been used before or is a committee, the application will search as you type in the "Payee" field. When you tab to the next field, the address information will be completed. If the contact is new, type in the name and address information and when you save the transaction, the contact will be saved to your contact list.
- Enter the required information
for the property sold. List the price paid in the "Amount"
field, if sold, or the estimated value, if donated. If the property
was sold, check the "Not Donated" box. Describe the property in the "Explanation"
box. Click on "Save Sale ".
- On the next screen click on
"New Sale" and follow the above steps to add
additional sales of property.
- To end session, click on "Logout" (left side of screen, under "Settings"). When the report is complete, file by clicking on Submit DR-2 on the Summary page.
- NOTE: PACs and statutory party committees are not required
by statute to use this form.