IECDB Web Reporting System
- Go to the Web Reporting System
- Web Reporting System Help Text
- Learn more about Importing to WRS from your database
Why Electronic Filing is mandated:
Iowa code section 68A.404 requires most statements and reports be filed electronically on the Board’s web site. Electronic filing is beneficial for several reasons:
It allows the public to access statements and reports as soon as they are filed; it streamlines the auditing process for the Board’s staff and it enables the public to electronically search reports by name of contributors and other criteria. In addition, it allows a committee to keep ongoing records of campaign activity in a current period while not submitting that information until the reporting due date. Please contact the Board’s staff if you are unsure whether a committee is required to file electronically or if you need assistance filing a statement or report.
- Click here for a slideshow on candidates filing electronically
- Click here for a slideshow on committees filing electronically
- Please review Reporting Dates for any changes affecting your committee
NOTE: Persons other than individuals, who give your committee more than $750 in a calendar year, may have to file separate reports. These persons should immediately contact the Board for guidance.
NOTE: You may wish to add this page to your favorites as changes in the electronic filing system status will be displayed here.
- Feedback - (515) 281-4028 or email email@example.com