June 29, 2000
First Floor Conference Room A & B--9:00 A.M.
The Commission will go into closed session pursuant to Iowa Code
21.5(1)(d) and Iowa Code 21.5(1)(f) to discuss the following:
A. Informal Settlement signed by respondent
Case No. 99-095
Investigation Committee's Report and Review Open Complaint Cases.
The Commission will consider and take appropriate action on the
following agenda items.
B. State's Petition for Rehearing
Case No. 99-051
1. Approve minutes May 25, 2000 meeting
2. Future Meetings Scheduled 2000
Thursday, August 17, 2000*
Thursday, November 9, 2000***
Thursday, December 14, 2000
* Indicates a possible scheduling conflict with another board
** Indicates a scheduling conflict with NAR Conference (last day)
*** Indicates a scheduling conflict with IAR Conference (first day)
The Investigation Committee will meet as needed on the Wednesday
before the regularly scheduled Commission meeting.
August 16, 2000* (Miller and Leestamper)
Wednesday, September 27, 2000**
Wednesday, November 08, 2000
Wednesday, December 13, 2000
* Indicates a possible scheduling conflict with another board.
** Indicates a scheduling conflict with NAR Conference
3. Request for consideration -- 3.3(2)
a. Donald E. Jones
4. Request for consideration -- 2.13(1) or 3.3(9)(b)
a. Michael E. Shuger
5. Commissioner's Report
6. Administrator's Report
7. Assistant Attorney General's Report
8. Staff Reports
9. Time for Public Comment