Education Resources and Best Practices
The ICRC offers a multifaceted public education program on anti-discrimination law and on the value of diversity.
- ICRC staff is available to answer questions and provide assistance.
- ICRC conducts hundreds of civil rights workshops every year for employers, schools, business organizations, community groups, and housing providers.
- ICRC's numerous civil rights publications are available free.
- ICRC invites you to view our civil rights & diversity presentations online.
- ICRC provides activity booklets for children and youth.
- ICRC has a"Video for Loan" library.
- ICRC collects and shares best practices for promoting diversity, ending discrimination, and addressing human rights and civil rights issues.
- ICRC partners with Friends of Iowa Civil Rights Inc. to have a civil rights and diversity educational booth at the Iowa State Fair.