HomeEspanolLocal Civil and Human Rights AgenciesCivil Rights PublicationsHow to File a Discrimination ComplaintHow to Report DiscriminationStatutes, Rules and ICRC DecisionsDiscrimination Complaint SettlementsFair Housing Laws and InformationPreventing and Responding to Hate CrimesCivil Rights Resources and Diversity Best PracticesCivil Rights History QuizzesJoin a State Board or Commission
FY13 Action Performance Plan | 01-08-04CommissMtgMinutes.doc | General Information about the Commission and Civil Rights | Discrimination Complaint Process and Forms | Table of Classes of People Protected from Discrimination | For Our Customers | Customer Satisfaction Survey | US DOJ Recovery Act Notice of Civil Rights Obligations | Search | 
Questions & Assistance

If you have questions about your civil rights, please contact:

If you would like to file a non-housing, civil rights complaint, please contact: Lisa Kenworthy or Ramona Ubaldo, intake officers at the Commission (515) 281-4121 or 1-800-457-4416,  ext 9-1-4430 or ext 9-1-4437. You can also download a form and other information on this website.  If you would like to file a housing complaint, please contact Kerry Hainline, housing intake officer at the Commission (515) 242-5556 or 1-800-457-4416,  ext 9-2-5556.

If you have a general question about civil rights or you are an employer or non-case-related attorney with a question, please contact: Don Grove, 515-281-0338, 1-800-457-4416, ext 9-1-0338.

If you are a member of the media, please contact Don Grove at or 515-281-0338 or contact Diana Sisler at or 515-281-0302.

If you are a landlord or real estate agent and have questions about fair housing law, please contact Don Grove at 515-281-0338, 1-800-457-4416 ext. 9-1-0338.

If you are interested in receiving any of our free publications, please contact Diana Sisler at 515-281-0302, 1-800-457-4416 ext. 9-1-0302.