Line 31
graphic of 2007 expanded instructions
Questions? E-mail Us!
2007 Expanded Instructions Home
click here to go to IRS forms
Click here to go to e-file choices
click here to go to topic index
click to go to the line index


Enter the amount(s) listed in the box labeled “Federal income tax withheld” on the W-2 or 1099 form(s) that you received.

Married Separate Filers: Each spouse may claim only his or her own Federal income tax withheld.

Go to Line 30

Go to Line 32