Line 72
graphic link to 2008 Iowa income tax expanded instructions for 2009
Questions? E-mail Us!
2009 Expanded Instructions Home
graphic link to I-R-S Code
graphic image to translation web site
graphic link to Iowa e-file choices
graphic image to topic index of 2009 Iowa income tax instructions by topic
graphic link to 2009 Iowa income tax instructions by line number


If line 68 is LESS THAN line 59, subtract line 68 from line 59 and enter the difference.

About Iowa income tax withholding...
If the amount you owe (line 72) or the amount you overpaid (line 69) is large, you may wish to file a new IA W-4 with your employer to change the amount of Iowa income tax withheld from your pay.

Go to Line 71

Go to Line 73