PAYMENT VOUCHER PRINTING TIPS:
1) Turn the Pop-up Blocker off: located under “Tools” on your Internet toolbar
2) Use a compatible browser: http://www.iowa.gov/tax/business/eFile_browser_require.html
3) Install the latest version of Adobe Reader: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
4) Review computer security settings
5) Make sure “Do not save encrypted pages to disk” is unchecked: located under “Tools”, Internet Options, Advanced
To reprint the payment voucher:
- Access eFile & Pay: http://www.iowa.gov/tax/business/EFilePayInterim.html
- Enter your BEN, User ID, and Password
- On the Main Menu screen, click on: View Returns “e” History
- In the Payment Method column, click on “M” of the payment voucher needed
Still having trouble printing a pre-filled payment voucher?
Please contact Taxpayer Services for assistance at 515-281-3114 or 1-800-367-3388 (Iowa, Omaha, Rock Island, Moline) Mon – Fri, 8 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. CT.
File and pay electronically. Mail nothing.
Good for the environment. Good for you.