The following information is needed to properly investigate suspected tax fraud in Iowa. Supply as much of this information as possible and e-mail it to IDRSuspFiler@iowa.gov.
We will keep your e-mail address confidential and will not use it for any other purpose.
1. Tell us Who You Suspect of Fraud:
- Individual's Name
- Individual’s Address
- Business Name
- Business Address
- Type of Business
- Last four digits of SSN or FEIN
2. Briefly explain why you suspect tax fraud.
3. If books and records are available, tell us where are they kept.
4. Your Contact Information
- Your Name
- Your Phone Number
- This information is optional. However, it may assist our investigation of this matter if we are able to contact you for additional information. Any information you provide will be kept confidential.