Related Topics:

Assistance Programs

Physical Donations 


Greenfield is no longer accepting physical donations. Due to the sheer volume of donations received to support those impacted by the recent tornado, they have exceeded the capacity of current storage facilities.

Monetary Donations


Monetary donations can be dropped off at all branches of Union State Bank or First National Bank. Make an online donation through the Greater Greenfield Community Foundation. Please add a note that your donation is for tornado recovery.


Community Foundation for Western Iowa is taking the monetary donations for the Pottawattamie County/Minden tornado. 

Shelby County

Shelby County has a tornado relief account at Shelby County State Bank, and donations can be made at any bank branch.