To get a “persons with disabilities” permit, you’ll need a completed application and a signed statement from a medical professional. You can get a new license plate, removable window placard, or sticker for your current license plate.

Learn more about getting a permit

Related Agency - Iowa Department of Transportation


800 Lincoln Way, Ames, IA 50010

General Phone: (515) 239-1101