You can replace a lost or stolen driver’s license or ID at any driver & identity service center. You’ll need to bring proof of identification like a birth certificate or passport. 

Learn more about replacing your driver's license

Book an appointment to get a replacement

Related Agency - Iowa Department of Transportation


800 Lincoln Way, Ames, IA 50010

General Phone: (515) 239-1101